As a valued supplier to our business and with the new general data protection regulations (GDPR) coming into effect from 25th May 2018, we post this publically to confirm we may hold, store and share with you / carefully selected suppliers working directly on your behalf and with advance permission the following information:
- Names and Job Titles
- Company name Company address
- Company phone numbers
- Company email address
- Company VAT number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Your live working data
- Backups of your live working data
- Backups of current and archived files, your website and emails all for the purposes of providing you with recent copies in the event of your system failing and in accordance with our Off-Site Backups Agreement. Invoices from third parties whom we act as agents for in providing a resold service (specifically telephone bills and other such services)
- Telephone call recordings including voicemails for inbound and outbound calls A variety of other relevant company information as detailed on your invoices including in some cases your bank details.
- IP address of your internet connection Web browser type including version Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit onto (automatically collected)
The above can be stored both electronically and in paper format. If you need us to amend/delete any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we do with this information: We require this information to offer your business our services Use for Internal record keeping and invoicing purposes. We may use the information to improve our products and services Perform a credit check Introduce you to a panel of finance providers for the purposes of entering into a Finance Agreement We may share your information with agents acting on your behalf; with web developers and accountants for example along with other organisations we rely on to provide you with reliable services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, we will promptly correct this on receipt of instruction. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we fail to abide by our policy, please let us know.